Here’s a list of what I’m reading right now.
- Eating India, Chitrita Banerji.
- Will Write for Food, Dianne Jacob..
- Julie & Julia, Julie Powell.
- The Professional Chef’s Knife Kit, Culinary Institute of America.
- Live to Cook, Michael Symon.
This is my second go around with Live to Cook, Iron Chef Michael Symon’s book of recipes. Eating India is an intimate journey of one woman’s love affair of her Homeland food. Will Write for Food is about how to become a food writer, if you are interested in writing abut food. And, The Professional Chef’s Knife kit, well, because you know that I want to know more about the tools I work with on a daily basis.